Friday, January 16, 2009

One Month out...

So I'm one month out (actually one month and a day) and since sept I've lost 71lbs. Not too shabby. I've lost a little over 20lbs since surgery which is a little less than I expected but I'm guessing when I can do more exercise etc it will go away quicker. I feel pretty good, I get tired sometimes still but I do feel pretty good. Billy is super supportative he's been losing weight himself since sept and has lost like 25 or 30 lbs. I'm really proud of him. He went off balance around the holidays but he's doing better now. I found a regular doc here that i like, so I'm planning on setting billy up with an appt for a check up since he hasn't been to a doc in years!

Tripp turned one on the 4th and had a great birthday party. He tore into his cake and it was great. He is such a ham, his favorite word right now is "ut ohhhh". He had his well child check up yesterday and is doing well but we have to take him to a pediatric opthomalogist for his eyes as they think he has clogged tear ducts and may need to be probed. That's kinda sucky but hopefully they will figure out what will stop the infections.

Tomorrow my baby girl turns 3...I can't believe Miranda is going to be 3. We are having her party here, she requested pizza and picked out a super cute princess cupcake cake! She has no interest in potty training, she tells me she doesn't want to be a big girl. What a sweet girl. she is so much like me in ways it's scary. She is pretty good, wants to help, takes care of her baby's, and loves a ton on her little brother! She does have her moments and attitudes...lol. She gets most of the attitude from me. But she's sweet.

Loralie is doing well, she's such a smart girl! She comes home from school singing new songs she learned which I think is awesome. She is the only one in her class that knows her whole address! I was so proud when the teacher told me that! She picks up on stuff so easy! She's also super active! I'm going to have to try to find something active to put her in to get out some of her energy. Her hair is down to her butt and she won't let me cut it, not even a trim. we fight about that a ton when it's time to brush it, but we get it brushed.

I'm doing great, just trying to get ready for Ran's party. I'm tolerating food pretty well, I'm tring new things and it's trial and error right now. I'll get better I've heard. I'm at least tolerating water and other drinks so I'm not just drinking v8 now. Anyhow, that's the update for now. I'll pics of the parties next week probably. but for now "that's all folks".

1 comment:

Anna said...

So glad you're doing well, very proud of you D! and can't wait to see all the birthday pics from the kiddos parties!
Christopher wishes Miranda a very Happy Birthday!