Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sorry It's been so long!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged but a lot has been going on! So since Oct we had Lore's bday on Oct 17th, then halloween, Thanksgiving came and we spent the day at my moms with family and it was great! Then came my year anniversary of my surgery! Dec 15th I was a year out and had beat the goal the docs set out for me! woo hoo! My 1 year post op appt was wonderful and they were super happy with me. The only problem I ended up having was my Vit D was low. Then it was Christmas time and we got the best Christmas present ever, we found a house to rent in town really close to the girls school and in a nice quiet neighborhood! The kids got out of school for Christmas break and that weekend we got almost 30 inches of snow! for us that is insane! But it was beautiful! We also had to start packing for the move that we would be doing in Jan. SO needless to say Christmas gifts got opened and immediately put away and packed up!
Jan came with alot of snow and stomach bugs galore...gross! We moved the 3rd week of Jan and got most of the stuff moved in just in time as we got like 2 more feet of snow the day after we got the big stuff moved! With Jan the move and being so busy I found myself in a pretty bad place. I was stressed out and not happy so i went to a counsler and started seeing my "female" doc and ended up having to be on Birth Control again...gah! Feb and March were pretty much a blur as I was sick most of the two months it sucked! However it did wonders for the weight loss!

Now it's April, we celebrated Easter and our 7th wedding Anniversary on the same day. It was a great day! The weather was beautiful and we sat outside the whole day it was wonderful! My mood has been better and things seem to be going better with me. We've been able to go outside everyday and hang out on our deck every evening! It was been awesome and super good for my mood! Now the girls are on spring break and billy's on vacation so we decided instead of going anywhere we were finally going to get our house straight so we haven't gone anywhere we are staying here and working on the house. We may go to busch gardens thurs or friday but it's been so hot almost too hot to wonder around the park..lol. I'm really happy we are just getting the house finally straight. With me being sick and not wanting to do anything it looked horrible! but it's starting to be back on track now! yay!
Well with being sick it has done wonders for my weight loss...lol. I am down to where I'm no longer obese or overweight. I finally for the first time since I was a teenager probably have a normal bmi! yay! I have lost 166lbs! I have lost more weight than I weigh now! and to me that is just amazing! I am so happy with my loss but still don't see myself as a normal weight person. I still see myself as a huge blob...grrr I hate that too. But at least I know I'm healthier now and can keep up with my kids! so I'm going to post some pics of before and 15 mths after surgery! I'm so happy yay! so here they are:


















1 comment:

Traci said...

Wow D! So much going on all at once for you. The weight loss is amazing 166!!! That's so awesome! You are so inspirational.