Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Tuesday

So if I didn't know before I totally know now that my life as a mom is totally apparent. I am expecting a delivery today from ups and am soooooooo excited about it. What am I expecting you may ask? Well I am getting a sit and stand stroller and a bumbo. Yup I am excited about a freaking stroller. Wth has happened to me? Why am i sooooo excited about a stroller and a bumbo? well lets see the stroller is the key to me getting out of the house more and the bumbo is going to hopefully free up my hands some during tripps awake time.

Granted I have a double stroller but man with Loralie and miranda that worked great, as they, when we first got it, were small enough that they both wanted to be in it riding. Now that they are 2 and 3 they want to walk more than being pushed. So the sit and stand stroller will allow them easy access to ride or walk, while i'm happily pushing tripp in it. No need to stop and remove the tray and unbuckle to let them out. i can stop and just let them hop on or off, and go on about my business. I am so excited as I want to make some zoo trips before we leave as the girls love the zoo and i want them to hang with their friends as much as they can before we leave.

Now for why the bumbo is so exciting for me. I am super thrilled about it. For a few weeks now tripp doesn 't want to lay in his bouncer or swing, he wants to sit up. From the laying or reclined position he's always trying to just sit straight up. It's crazy, he's only two months. So in his awake hours I am or billy is holding him so he can sit up, or he is propped up but falls over after a bit because of cours he's not old enough, to support himself. So I am hoping with the use of this nifty little seat it will make him happy since he'll be able to sit up by himself.

Yup that's what has me happy for today, that i will soon have my nifty little gadgets and a new cell phone...woo hoo! I'm still not sure how I feel about the move but oh well life goes on and so will the packing. I'm off to try to tame my wild children as guess what a full moon is coming and they are crazy!!!!

No comments: