Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hanging out just the kids and me

That's what we are doing. Billy's in Dallas, and the first few days have went really well. Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 32 and for some reason 32 seems older to me than when I was turning 31. I know it sounds wierd but turning 31 was okay but 32 I'm thinking good lord I'm getting old and that sucks! Well my birthday was pretty good. I got lots of birthday wishes, Billy sent me some flowers, my dad got me a cake so the girls were thrilled, they don't believe it's a birthday unless there's cake.

Tripps 6 mth appointment went well. He's a big boy. 21lbs 6ozs and 27.5 inches tall. He got his shots and all checked out and he's doing great. Miranda went with me as Lore got to stay at her papaws and play with her cousins and her aunt and uncle. Granted her cousins are 15-17 but they all had such a great time. When we went back to pick her up we stayed for a while and Miranda got to join in on the fun. I'm so happy with how much Miranda has stepped out of her shell. She is still really shy but she doesn't cry anymore when someone tries to pick her up.

So there's a little update, things are going well so far with it just being the kids and me. I hope it continues to go so well. I'll try to chat more with ya'll later. and thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! take care!

No comments: