Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow it's august!

Yup once again I suck and haven't been on to blog. Sorry bout that. So not much is going on here, same ole same ole. Lore and ran are being typical girls and fighting a lot, well not fighting so much as getting irritated with each other. I think it will help some once Loralie starts preschool right after Labor day! She's so excited as am I for her. Miranda is sweet and funny, she's been a little mad at billy since he's been home. It's a little sad as she used to be daddy's little girl but now I think she's holding a grudge against him for being gone for two weeks. Hopefully she'll get over that soon! Tripp is doing great, growing like a weed and pulling up to standing using various things. uggh they are growing too fast. So that's it for my update, exciting huh. Not much going on just us being us. Billy's been working alot, we finally got the wall up in the basement. I'm doing the same staying at home nothing thrilling there. Hope ya'll are doing well and i'll update again once something exciting happens...lol