Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Labor Day Weekend!

Holy moly where has the time went???? The summer is over, Lore starts school Tuesday and the time is going by so fast i can't keep up! I can't keep up with the cleaning or grocery shopping. It's pretty sad that I'm having such a hard time keep up with stuff. Tripp is already pulling up to standing and trying to cruise around. Stress around here is pretty high lately and i'm not sure why. It just seems there is so much going on that everyone is having a hard time keeping up. Oh my goodness it's so irritating to feel like you can't catch up. So that's my life I think we just need a vacation, but who has time for that....ugghhhhhhhh. I'll catch ya'll up more later. I'm hoping for some big news (no not pregnancy news as billy's getting the big "V" cause we are done!). so hopefully I'll have that to share really soon! So take at easy ya'll! and i'll chat with ya soon!

No comments: