Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So it's Sept...

So I have some huge life changes coming. I don't want to disclose exactly what's going on until everything is set. All I can say is it will be a huge life change. I want to tell but I feel better waiting until stuff is set in stone. But i can say one life change going on with us. Billy's getting the big "V" done tomorrow. So no more kids for us for sure! Don't get me wrong I love my kids, however three is enough for me.

So Lore started school last week and she loves it. She loves it so much that she doesn't tell us much about it. I'm guessing it's because it's her thing she gets to do by herself, so she keeps some of it to herself. She is behaving really well and I'm so proud of her. She has brought home her little pictures and frames she has painted and colored in class, it's so sweet! i need a way bigger fridge though...lol. She loves her brother and her sister. She's usually getting Miranda in trouble and has learned well that when we ask who did something she is way too quick to point out "Miranda" lol. I love her she's so awesome to watch interact with other kids. She is definately the social butterfly. She's got a lot of my wanting to do things right and gets aggrivated if she can't in her...i hate that because i know how frustrating it can be. I hope she grows out of it...lol

Miranda, well Miranda is Miranda. She is really her own person. She goes against the grain always. She always does stuff the hard way. If you tell her she shouldn't do that she could get hurt she's gonna do it just to prove she can do it even if she gets hurt. She is all me. She has my attitude all the way. I love her but man sometimes I could just shake her...lol. (of course I would never). She's super smart. She is growing like a weed, up not out, shes scrawny in a sense. Miranda at the ripe age of 2 and a half is a mini diva apparently. Her outfits have to match, she has to have things a certain way, and she is always right...lol. She's gonna drive me crazy.

Tripp is growing like a weed! He's cruising! gets up and wanders all around the furniture. He amazes me. He's got 4 teeth now and i can't believe he's already 8 mths old. I swear the time is flying by. He tries to mimic what we are saying. He of course knows the words Mama and dada, but he's also trying to spit out hello, loralie and Miranda....hahahah soooo funny when he tries to say Loralie and Miranda. He loves his big sisters, they always make him laugh, and he has this huge intoxicating belly laugh that makes you laugh because he's laughing. It's soooo funny even thinking about it. I love watching him look at his big sisters, you can really see howmuch he loves them. it's just awesome!

So that's whats up with us! I'm trying to keep up with everything but it's so hard to keep up with everyone well cleaning up behind everyone is more what i have trouble with. Billy and i have figured out that we have too many primetime shows we watch so we had to get another dvr. How sad is that. we are super tv junkies. But anyway Life is good and I thank God everyday that I was blessed with three super easy pregnancies and three awesome kids. I just feel it in my heart that my family is finally complete! Well I catch up with ya'll soon.

5 comments:

Anna said...

well D, we don't call you TV Guide for nothing........
and what's with the mystery????? you're killing me here!

Diane said...

hahahah I'll never tell...isn't it horrible that i'm a such a tv junkie!

Christie said...

That is so not fair, Diane!

Diane said...

sorry! it'll be about a month and I'll give everyone the news!

Crystal said...

Hey! Um yeah... tell B to take it easy this weekend! Are you feeding your kids these days??? I hope the month goes quickly!!

Wish you lived closer!