Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Wednesday...

What a boring day. Wednesday is just a day that has to be one of the worst days...it's just in the middle...okay anyway. Things here are good. Not much going on. Had an open house at Lores school it was mad chaos. Made it through that. Now I need to clean yet I'm not doing it yet. I just have no motivation to get it done. I am going to though as I need to make a ton of meatballs for a family reunion on Saturday. I'm excited about the reunion but also stressed. I have 3 kids now and in the past reunions I was kidless. it's been a few years since we've had a reunion. So now I probably wont' get to chat much, but oh well it'll be great to see everyone. However I am now pmsing and bloated so now I'm irritated and hormonal. bah.

so that's all that's going on here. I'm off to clean, I think...once tripp gets up I'm gonna have to gate them in the back part of the house so I can finish. Have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

ShirenaG said...

Don't you just love Wednesdays!