Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vaca time

So not much is going on here...same ole same ole. I have now lost 101 lbs! woo hoo! Things are going well since the surgery, I haven't had any issues thankfully. I try not to weigh myself often as I get frustrated if it doesn't show any loss...lol. I know how silly is that. Anyway I leave to go to Vegas this sat (march 28th). I can't wait. I'm meeting one of my oldest best friends out there (she's flying up from Austin). We are going to have such a great time. We had booked a room through hotwire at Caesars palace. Well hotwire notified us that since Caesars had been bumped from a 5 star to a 4 star they moved us to the Venetian (which looks even better!). So I'll get there sat afternoon and enjoy some grown up time without kids wooo hooo! I fly back Tuesday and get home Tuesday night.

Wed morning, Billy, the kids and I are leaving for a little vacation to Pigeon Forge. We are super excited about that. It'll be nice to get away and have some fun. So that's whats going on with us. I'll be happy when the warm weather is here to stay so all the sickies will be gone for good! That's all for now! I'll post about my trip sometime when I get back!

2 comments:

Anna said...

OMG The Venetian is Amazing! you're going to love it!

Traci said...

The Venetian is awesome. OMGosh D!! 101!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!