Monday, April 20, 2009

Not much going on

Well I figured since I haven't posted in a while I better let you all know i'm still around after my vacations. Vegas was great! I loved it and would have loved to have spent sooooo much more time there and I can't wait to go back! I had the best time! I won a little money, met up with some of my Kansas peeps and had a blast! I can't wait to go back.

Then as a family we went to Pigeon forge TN! We had the best time! The kids were great! We got to meet up with a couple of billy's sisters and their kids for a couple days! It was just a great trip. We went to Dollywood for 2 of the days and that was super fun for all of us. We had a lot of really good food, tons of laughs and even some swimming.

So now I'm trying to catch up on everything, plan my dads suprise party (june 13th), get into my new steering team role in Mops, stress about miranda's health issues and enjoy the spring (if it ever offically gets here).

Thats all for now i'll post some pics soon. On another note I went to my moms this past weekend and she had been keeping my wedding dress at her house so I decided it was time for me to take it home. I tried it on and it fits better than when I got married. I am offically smaller than when i met billy! wooot! I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow - what a cool feeling to put on the wedding dress! Way to go!

Ahhhhh, Vegas. We need to do a Vegas trip together - or a smaller-scale KC version. :) I had so much fun when we went together!

Miss you.

Anna said...

wow! that's a long term goal of mine, to be as thin as I was on my wedding day!
wonder if I'll ever see the day!