Wednesday, October 27, 2010

hi again

Yup it's me...yup it's been awhile and yup I was thinking of my friend Anna again which brought me to my blog. I figured I hadn't caught anyone up lately. Soooooo my life now is hectic. Summer was great! Spent almost every day at the pool, the kids had swim lessons. it was just an awesome summer! School started, I started a part time job, we moved (super quick move as the house we were renting was foreclosed on) into an awesome house we love! We are not even a block from Loralie's school so we walk just about every morning.

So updates on everyone! Loralie started Kindergarten this year and is flourishing. She's already won one award for "Positive Attitude" and I seriously think that most days they couldn't have given it to a better person because she usually is super positive. She also now has purple and pink highlights in her hair...guess she takes after her momma with her funky style.

Miranda is in PreK this year and is also doing well! She is definately my DIVA! She has a fashion sense, professes her love to all the boys. Well really she loves everyone and is loves animals. (real and stuffed) she barely has any room on her bed to sleep due to the animals she sleeps with. She has also really came out of her shell. She isn't the shy little girl she used to be. And she cracks me up with how blunt she is on things...don't try to trick her because she'll tell you how it is...hmmmmm not sure where she get's that either.

And now on to Tripp. ahhhhhh Tripp, he started a 2.5 yr old preschool class, 3 days a week. It has been a blessing! Gives me time to have a part time job that I like. HOwever oh my lord the terrible 2's have been horrible with him. THere is a reason God sent him to us last as he is our most trying. He looks sweet and innocent but man he definately pushes the limit. He is smart, has a great vocabulary and potty trained at 2.5 but omg he is horrible some days. Other days he's awesome. I call him my sour patch kid, he'll do something mean and then the next min he's super sweet. no matter how rotten I love him a bunch.

My kids have been my life for 6 years now and I finally decided to take a little time for me and get back on the saddle of working. well it sucks because while I love my job, the whole childcare issue and making sure I'm making more than it costs isn't working out too well. and that's stressful. That and the fact that I really have to work around billy and the three kids schedules. Not to mention I'm Loralie's Daisy troop leader, try to volunteer with her schools PTO as much as possible and help out with the younger twos school as well. with Field trips etc. I was sad though that I had to drop my position in MOPS. I loved what I did however with everything going on and that I am working on and with I just didn't have the time and my heart wasn't into it as much. I know they will do well and it was a great way for me to meet all the wonderful friends I have now. ohhhh I've also started to decorate cakes again. I loooove to decorate cakes and had forgotten how much i really do like doing that. I made Loralie a sweet barbie cake (you know the kind where the dress is the cake?). She loved it and designed the dress herself. So My friends daughter saw the cake and deciced she wanted one just like it only using a monster high doll. Well I think it came out pretty cool and she loved it as well as the rest of the family! It was a hit...yay! So maybe just maybe I'll start doing more cakes...I'm making two cakes for our PTO's harvest party's cake walk friday.

Oh I guess you are probably wondering about my weight loss...I have lost a total of 188lbs. I'm lingeing between 133 and 135. I was bummed my insurance claim for plastic surgery on my excess belly skin was denied. That sucks but I'm going to keep trying for that and a boob lift. lol. I'm proud of my progess but still have issues with my appearence but i always have. It will get better. I have also found a therapist who has balanced out my drugs so I'm not a total bitch all the time. and I sleep really really well at night. Too bad pot isn't legal or I could just do that and it would have the same affect I think.

Billy is doing well, job is going well, he hit a deer at 70 and tore up his work van but was okay. I'm not driving him as crazy I don't think and things are great with us. We may even have a sitter lined up some so we can go on dates...lol..wooo hoooo!

So here's the skinny, kids are doing well, I'm doing well (even though with everythign else going on I'm thinking of starting up a small cake business), and billy's doing well.

Oh and I'm also thinking that maybe I'll somehow turn this into a type of food blog as well and post some different easy dinner or party recipes I do. I guess we'll see, as I need to come on here more and get my thoughts out.

Thanks to Anna's baby turning 1, I remembered it's been awhile since I posted. Anna always fussed at me about posting or lack there of. So here I am posting as I remember Anna's sweet baby and how I know she's got lots of love around her but it's going to suck to grow up without her awesome Momma. My son sleeps with a bear Anna gave me and as much as I hate that he wants to, I know he loves it and every night I have to give him and the bear a kiss, and in that sense I know that Anna in her own way is a comfort to my little one. I know Anna is watching over her family and everyone she has touched and I love that a Bon Jovi song comes on and all I think about is how much Anna loved him. So with this last little bit of sadness there is some light. Sweet Bella has turned one and is doing well and has a wonderful family to help them all through life!

Until next time which I hope will be alot sooner than last I'll chat with you all later!

1 comment:

DJ said...

I swear boys are soooooooo different from girls....much more challenging, BUT I hear from others I will be glad to have a boy during the teenage years. :)