Saturday, January 22, 2011

aspiring dreams

So I am guessing this is going to be my new blog theme. I really want to be a cake designer. So I’m kind of working on that. Here and there. I make cakes for my friends, my kids and just for fun. I love to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies etc. For now I do it just for fun! But I really want one day to be super awesome at it and make a huge business out of it. But for now I’ll stick to being a full time mom and part time Michaels employee. I’m going to try to blog here more than my old depressing blog so hopefully it will turn out well and if it doesn’t get on to me about it and I’ll make sure to post more! I will also keep you all updated on my weight loss...it's still going well...I think I'm down like 196 lbs from 2 years ago! amazing!

No comments: