Sunday, January 23, 2011

First step

Well I'm guessing I took my first step. THe cake lady we currently have at my place of employment that teaches the classes is not flexible in her schedule. Making it hard for regular moms and other people to take her class. So I took my first step in trying to get Certified as a Wilton Method Instructor. If I can get certified with them i could possibly become an instructor where I work, which would be better hours for me anyway. I have already taken the classes but it was years ago and I'm hoping they won't hold that against me and they'll just give me time to do some refreshers. So step one I guess is done, now I just wait to see what they say. I guess if I get certified and they won't let me be an instructor at my place of business (not allowed to say the name per a form I had to sign...lol) I am hoping that I can at least teach the Wilton method out of my own house? maybe? who knows...All I can do is hope for the best!

No comments: