Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well Well Well...

So here it is tuesday, three days before my first born is gonna turn 4, and we are planning the menu for her party. It's a little sad realizing how big your baby is getting, and that they actually aren't your baby anymore but a little girl instead. So it looks like her birthday is gonna be a ton of fun filled with family (mostly grown ups) none of the class has rsvp'd yet, well except for Lucas he can't come due to his grandma is getting married. Oh well, apparently he thinks of Loralie as his Girlfriend, and she calls him her "best friend". It's kinda sweet. well billy doesn't think so...lol

So not much is going on here. I started going to MOPS and the kids can go with me as they have a moppetts thingy that takes care of them so I can have a little me time. I went for the first time yesterday and loved it. Miranda however started crying about 5 minutes before i picked her up because she missed me. That made me pretty sad. Loralie of course loved it. Tripp had to stay home due to the fact that he is still getting over his illness. He's doing much better and finishes his antibiotic on thurs. Thank goodness, and it has really helped he's looking and feeling much better probably the best he's felt in a month.

I know everyone wants to know my surprise however I don't want to tell it until I get all my information so I can tell you everything. It's not that I'm trying to be mean, it's just i want to be able to tell you everything not just part of it and say I'm still waiting to hear blah blah blah. So I'm sorry and I will tell you all soon! It probably won't be that big of a thing for ya'll but it is huge for me!

BTW I can't wait for billy to get the all clear because my birth control pills are driving me insane!!!!!!!!

No comments: