Friday, June 13, 2008

and It's Friday the 13th

So it's friday the 13th and it's been over a week since I blogged. Sorry! Anyway we've been busy. Still trying to get the house set up, we had my nieces graduation(which was awesome). We are planning on having my dad and josephine over sunday so we can cook dinner for him for fathers day. We are gonna grill some chicken. yummy. The kids are growing like weeds, I can't believe how big they are. Miranda has an appt with an orthopedist on the 23rd so hopefully we'll get more answers about her legs, we did find out one is about half and inch shorter than the other. Poor girl. She's so smart and such a pain all at the same time. She gives diva a whole new definition. So they are coloring which is giving me the 5 mins I needed to be able to catch everyone up. I got a new camera, yet another wonderful surprise from billy. he's awesome! i love it so far! the pics seem to come out really great! Okay so that's what we've been doing, I'll catch up more later when I have a few more minutes!

blog at ya later!

No comments: