Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another milestone, another memory

Okay so Fathers day was great even for me! I got to watch billy love his gifts we got him, fishing poles for the whole family and a tackle box for him, and I also got to spend fathers day evening with my dad which is something I hadn't been able to do in a few years. So we grilled some chicken and had a great dinner! We topped it off by cutting an awesome tasting watermelon! Then we played with the girls as tripp napped. We were running all around spinning the girls around, the girls were racing each other, getting rides on daddy's and papaws shoulders, being swung around like monkeys by daddy and papaw! they loved it. Miranda even loved it when papaw toted her around like a sack of potatoes! it was great. Then the darkness came and on with the light show, tons of lightening bugs (fireflies) came out and the girls thought it was awesome! Lore even held one until, miranda kept saying ewww gross, yucky! soooo funny! It was a great evening! Tripp was awesome, he played and laughed and was a great baby as usual! Wonderful memories we are making for these kiddos!

Now for the milestones, Tripp has his first tooth! and another one right beside it almost through. he's gonna have his bottom teeth first...awwwww! He is also babbling up a storm but in those babbles he's saying Da Da, over and over and over! So I guess one child had to say dada first! Oh well I know he's momma's boy anyway! So he's got a tooth and he's saying dada he'll be running anyday now! He's rolling everywhere, and growing like a weed!

Miranda is doing much better with some people, sunday she gave dad a high five with a right on, instead of the normal wave from a distance! woo hooo what a huge step for her! Loralie is doing great she's too smart for her own good most of the time, and it drives me crazy but she is an awesome helper most of the time.

So a blog I wrote about earlier, how time flies by, well trace atkins wrote a song that explains so well what my blog is basically about. the song is called "you're gonna miss this" oh my goodness this song is so great you'll have to look it up and listen to it sometime soon!

okay I'm off to hang with the kiddos, i'll blog again soon!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Sounds like a great father's day!!