Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wow it's June already?!?!

I can't believe it's June already! Tripp will be 5 months old in a couple days! I guess I need to get looking for a ped. here for the kiddos! I am hoping that this ped will take our worries about miranda's legs more seriously than our last one, as it seems like she's not outgrowing it. So our house is slowly getting put together. Man is it taking forever. Tomorrow our new to us furniture is arriving via my dad. My mom has decided she wanted some new furniture so she offered to give us her couch, reclining love seat and chase lounge, so we graciously accepted, since new furniture and kids don't go well together and we were going to have to buy at least a couch. So my dad has to go down to S.H. tomorrow to go to the doc and he's gonna run by her house on the way out of town and pick it up and bring it back to me! how awesome is that!!! The furniture is in great shape especially the reclining love seat which is what I'm the most excited about. It'll be nice to have our furniture to sit on, since right now we have a worn out love seat and a pretty uncomfortable rocking chair to sit on!

So yesterday Billy and dad went and picked up our fridge, woo hoo! I love it, I'm so happy billy went ahead and got one. There was one here but it only had one shelf, so it wouldn't hold very much. Well our new one, while it's nothing super fancy, holds a ton!!! We also finally are in a house that has a dishwasher!!! I cannot believe how much easier it is to keep a kitchen clean when you have a dishwasher. I have a little routine going each night and it only takes a few minutes and i'm done. whereas before it took forever, since I hate washing dishes! Miranda even tries to help with the unloading of the dishes. It's pretty cool.

So in the morning it's back to our regular schedule. Billy has to go back to work so it's just the kiddos and me again. I think we'll be fine but we've enjoyed having billy home. Miranda is the one who will probably have the hardest time, as she loves being daddy's shadow. It's funny, that was my nickname growing up, where ever my dad went I was right there with him. Lore will do fine as she adapts well to everything and Tripp will just keep on keeping on. However we think tripp is trying to cut some teeth. He hasn't been our happy go lucky little boy lately, he's been a little more fussy, however he tries to give us big grins in between the fussiness. I'm hoping to start working with lore some during the summer on her writing? we'll see how that goes. She colored the pretties pic ever the other day at cracker barrel! she stayed in the lines! I was amazed, I mean she's only 3! Well I'm off to bed as the kids have decided that 7:30 ish is the time they want to wake up in the morning, which sucks for me! anyhow, I'll write more soon!

No comments: